Areas of Practice:
- Real estate
- Real property issues involving title, instruments affecting title, easements, leases, liens, encumbrances, mortgages, covenants, conditions, & restrictions, boundary lines, access, building permits, unpermitted structures, encroachments, homeowners’ associations, manufactured homes, surveys, appraisals, legal descriptions, bankruptcy, etc.
- Real property purchase and sale transactions
- Title insurance coverage and claims analysis
- Curing title
- Mortgage lending
- California and Hawaii
- U.S. District/Bankruptcy Courts (Northern, Southern, Eastern, Central Districts of California)
- U.S. District Court, District of Hawaii
- J.D. – The John Marshall Law School, Chicago, Illinois
- B.S., Political Science, minor in Economics – Northeastern University, Boston, Massachusetts
Aimee was born and raised in Honolulu, Hawaii, graduating from Punahou School. She attended Santa Clara University and graduated summa cum laude from Northeastern University in Boston, Massachusetts with a Bachelor of Science in Political Science and a minor in Economics. Aimee obtained her Juris Doctor in January 2006 from The John Marshall Law School in Chicago, Illinois. While in law school, Aimee was a member of the Trial Advocacy and Dispute Resolution Honors Board and a semifinalist in the National Student Trial Advocacy Competition. She also clerked for Judge Richard K. Perkins in the Hawaii State Judiciary, First Judicial Circuit, and interned at the Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulation, Real Estate Division, where she represented the State of Illinois.
In December 2006, Aimee was admitted to the State Bar of California and was thereafter admitted to the State Bar of Hawaii. Aimee has represented and/or presently represents various clients including property owners, title insurance companies, trustees, and lenders in a wide variety of real estate and insurance coverage issues. Aimee joined Boss Law Firm, APLC as an Associate Attorney in 2007, became a Partner in 2015 and Of Counsel to the firm in 2016.